Do You Think You're One of The Few Who Are Eligible For Membership?
We invite you to take a minute to view this video to see if you might be one of the few.
Announcing A Limited Sale of Select CHPA Merchandise
Close Out Special: For a limited time buy a high quality Poplin Button Down shirt and/or a Charles River Windbreaker at regular price and receive a 16 OZ CHPA Travel Mug at half price. One mug per shirt or jacket purchased. Sizes are limited to stock on hand. Get yours now because when they're gone, they're gone.
CHPA Recipe Request
Calling all aviators, past and present; aviators' partners and anyone else.
CHPA will be assembling a cookbook for sale to members and non-members (OK, Everyone) and we invite you to participate. If you will, send in your favorite recipes for inclusion. We'd like recipes for beverages, snacks/apps, sides, entrees and sweets. Hey, if you can come up with a helicopter related name for them, that's even better.
Please submit the recipes to recipesCHPA@yahoo.com in Word or RTF format, if you can, but we can accommodate almost any format (with a little more work). Also, please remember, if you want to submit a recipe you copied from a website or book, change up the directions (they're the copyrightable content). Or let us know that they need to be changed; and please give attribution to the author. (This just keeps us safe.)
Depending on the response, this cookbook may be available at the Annual Convention in Indianapolis in September.
CHPA Is Seeking Nominations for the Robert N. Tredway Award
The Combat Helicopter Pilots Association is soliciting nominations for the Robert N. Tredway Award. The award honors the late COL Robert N. Tredway who had a distinguished military career as well as an exceptional post-military career, including notable service to veterans with the Wounded Warrior project, as a Founding Member of CHPA and numerous other community and veterans organizations.
The Robert N. Tredway Award is given by the Combat Helicopter Pilots Association in recognition of an individual or corporation for demonstrated accomplishments in support of:
- the United States Military Helicopter Community;
- the United States Military Veterans with an emphasis on helicopter veterans;
- for an individual, significant accomplishments in his/her professional area;
- the Combat Helicopter Pilots Association and,
- the community at large.
The Nomination must be in writing and contain the Name, Address and other contact information for both the nominee and the individual making the nomination. In addition, the nomination shall include a written narrative presenting the accomplishments that qualify the nominee for the award.
Please send all nominations to:
Hon. Stephen M. Reilly
43 Calle Ventoso West
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Nominations must be postmarked no later than May 15, 2015.
For complete details, click here.
Support Our Cause
CHPA is dedicated to Multiple Goals
- To organize and unify US Armed Forces Rotary Wing Aviators and crew members from all service branches who have flown helicopter combat missions in support of US and specified Allied Coalition Partner National Interests
- To remember and honor our fallen aviation comrades lost during helicopter combat operations;
- To conduct national and regional social activities;
- To conduct charitable activities related to the US specified Allied Coalition military helicopter community.
- Make your donation online today by clicking here or download the sponsorship form here and return it to CHPA via fax or US Mail.
Thank You for your generous and continuing support
Your contributions allow us to extend and expand our assistance to our special community and legacy programs.
Challenge Coins From CHPA
The CHPA Challenge Coins are an impressive two inches in diameter and would make a great addition to your collection, or as a stand alone representation of your membership in the finest military organization ever. Visit the CHPA Store and get one today for your pocket! Don't get caught at the Annual Meeting without yours!